Saturday, May 30, 2009

Again false promise by Nitishree team

I talked to a member of this team and they said that they are talking to some buyers who will buy our flats and thus nitishree will refund our money.

I doubt that when flats are easily available at lower price anyone will buy this.

If you go thru the documents/agreement provided by this team you will find a clause that they have promised to refund our whole money with 8% interest if they are unable to deliver in 90 days of promised time.

The time is coming closer and I request you all to join this network asap so that we can take legal action and kick this company out of market.

We can file a case against this company in consumer forum for their false promises and harassment we are facing, we are paying EMI to bank as well paying our home rents and they are enjoying our hard earned money.

Comeon Guys join this network and lets plan accordingly.

16 comments:

  1. my mail ID is khannatarun.1977@gmail.com
    i had atalk to krishnan # 9818715089
    one more person dont remember the name #9811975360..you can talk to them ...take my name that they had a talk with me regarding the same..
    pl send me your mobile number..

    Stay in touch
    Tarun khanna# 9958582751

    ReplyDelete
  2. karan saxena has aura chimera in c block # 9350192080..he is paying big EMI with rent for shelter..he is ready to join us..have u had a talk to those guys..so that v can fix a meeting within all of us..may be on 13 /20 june'09

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Dharmendra Joshi, I too booked flat in AURA Chimera, and per the agreement the delivey of the falt was to be April,2009 with 3 months grace period, but it seems that it will still take mote than 1 year.
    I too want to join this BLOG to take some collective action.

    My mail ID is dharmendra.net@gmail.com
    Contact no.9899122794

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi All,

    Even I have booked for Aura Chimera in 2007. Even I was told that allotment will be done by Dec 2009 max. As per their agreement it was on April 2009. But still I have not seen any responsiblity from their end.

    Lets get together My number is 9899175188. My mail id is reach2sam@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi all,

    Same case is with me. only difference is that I have a flat booked in their NH-24 project. I am ready to join any legal action against them. What is the state of Aura Chimera project as of now? Not a brick has been laid in Nh-24 one!

    Latest I heard that they are advising the NH-24 ppl to close their loan as they themselves are not sure about the start of the project. Did anyone else had a similar conversation with them? I am not in India presently so wasnt able to confirm it.

    My mail id is anujg007@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi All,

    I also booked a flat in C-Block in Aura Chimera. Eventhough, Nitishree had done commitment to give the possession in April 2009 but today we are running in Aug 2009 but the construction has not been started yet. We are paying EMI's for nothing.

    I would also like to join any legal action against them.

    My mail id is rahul.ch77@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandip Roy: I also booked a flat in D-Block in Aura Chimera. commitment for possession was April 2009 but not seems possible before June 2009. My contact no. 9971114233 Mail ID :Write2sandip@Gmail.Com
    Any recent ground update on construction, NH24 project is a big zero, not sure what will happen on aura. Let's plan to meet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi All,
    Attention all Nitishree Infrastructure Ltd investors who have invested in this companys NCR projects namely being Shauryapuram NH-24, Aura-Abode, Aura Chimera NH-58(Ghaziabad) and Alstonia(Greater Noida), we all should assemble under one banner and form a active core group to take up the various common issues concerning all of us.

    If there is already a group like that,please forward its details for all of us.

    Regards
    Rahmani
    9971411296

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey...

    I also have a flat in it. 3BHK.

    I would also like to join you all. My email id is: gauravanand_27@hotmail.com and mobile number is 9999104472.

    Please consider my name any time for any actions against them.

    Regards,
    Gaurav Kumar Anand.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi All,
    I am Saurabh, we booked three flats in family.Looking for some collective action,they told me to give possession letter near Diwali..do you guys have any news..no improvement in project as i have seen today only..we should fix a meeting with builder ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi all

    I am also one customer of aura i was booked flat in j block
    I am sugessting to appoint one person from our site who can give the progress report to us
    If you think about this matter we should discuss in meeting
    Zahid
    +919868075609

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have also booked flat in Aura Chimera, Still not in position to give possesion before 2012.I have doubt, weather will they will give us flat.
    Pl. inform us if any collective actions to be taken against Cheater company Nitishree.
    Email: sksuman22@yahoo.com, 09724884300

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi All,

    My name is Ankur Singhal. I have also booked a 2 bedroom flat in K block...

    Everytime whenever i call to Nitishree's office , they give a new execuse..This time they are saying to get it completed by March 2011..

    I also want to join this group..please update me if ther is any new update or any meeting.

    My Email ID and Mobile number follows:
    Email - AnkurSinghal1@gmail.com
    Mobile - +919999917659

    Thank You,
    Ankur Singhal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey would you let me know the current update on your booked flat???

      Delete
  15. I am also a victim of fraud by Nitishree. Paying a huge price for booking a flat in Alstonia Appartments, Greater Noida. Let us join together to teach such fraudsters a lesson. 9871375567

    ReplyDelete