Everyone was worried by the false promises of nitishree infrastructure and decided to form a core group to fight aggressively to this fraud company.
I personally request all like minded individual either facing similar situation with Nitishree or any other builder, keep following this blog and lets expose this company.
Nitishree is a complete fraud . Serious legal and other actions needs to be taken against them . They are cheats who intend on taking away the hard earned money from us. This is a group in which Mr Bansal and others are party to it . We need to identify and bring them to justice. Few years behind bar would really serve to bring them back to senses.
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI am Pratush Kumar, I have also booked in AURA ABODE in 2008 and since then no construction is going on... Please add me....we need to take serious legal step against them.... my mobile number is: 9891256808, pratushk@gmail.com
Hi,
ReplyDeleteNitishree Chairperson Mr. Anil Jain was arrested last night for Six cases pending against him.... right time to tight grip on him..
Pratush
I have also given Nitishree 10 Lac money for a plot that they were supposed to give to me. I have some documents sating the same with me can you please advice what to do next. Where can i lodge a complaint and if there is a process to get back this money from him.
ReplyDeleteRegards,
Sangeeta
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI am Naveen, I have also booked a flat in AURA ABODE in 2008. As the Nitishree chairperson is now arrested, what shall we do now. I am completely exasperated.
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI am Kumar Hemant. I booked an apartment in Alstonia more than four years back. I am wondering what is going to happen now. We would welcome any suggestions/advice/course of action.
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI am utpal. I have booked a plot in shouryapuram project . Builder is stating that you pay the balance and get your plot registered in court , can anyone explain what is the intent here ?