Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Nitishree Fraud : Worst real estate company in Delhi NCR

Nitishree, a real estate company, when you open their website http://www.nitishree.com, they write "'Keeping Valued Investors and Customers Satisfied'', to this statement.

They promise different, when paid then you will get nothing.

I booked a flat with their Aura Chimera plan, as per the original plan they were deliver it by april 2009, when I was about to sign agreement in their noida office, officials assured me that if they get late, they will return the EMI paid and will pay EMI till possession is made. Its may end but no response, even they didnt bother to inform us. Further when enquired they said they will deliver in December,when I visited the site they said they will be able to deliver in June 2010.

I am sure many of you will have booked any property with this company and might have been cheated. Please get together, so that we can take a legal action against this company.

" I REQUEST YOU ALL DONT BOOK ANY PROPERTY/FLAT WITH THIS COMPANY, ELSE YOU WILL GET CHEATED."

16 comments:

  1. lets join together and teach them a lesson
    Tarun khanna
    #9958582751
    D block in aura chimera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tarun, Please request all people who are members of A, B, C, or D block, badly hit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To all allottees of Aura Chimera, Gaziabad:-

    we (some of allottees of Aura Chimera )are meeting at site on 26.07.09 at 11.00 AM.
    Try to reach at site as many of you can to fight against builder for the injuctice being done to us all.
    anil 9818094877

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only Aura chimera allottees are hit many are from aura abode also, i'm also one of them and many more are there. just watch the another blog.
    http://www.delhilive.com/nitishree-shourya-puram-ghaziabad

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have invested money in their plot at NH-24 and now I have been called to transfer to their flats at NH-58 or in Greater Noida. Has anybody requested to refund their money...anybody succeeded? Please let me know at malhor@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have flat in G block at NH58. When I called their office, they told me to contact Mr. Pathania at
    I went their personally and saw building. Nothing done except brick boxes and nothing done at inside. I was very disappoint with this builder.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have booked flat in NH58 Aura chimera..and going to assemble at Aura office to check the possibility of early possession otherwise interest charges on builder..please be in touch 9871434244

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was also booked one flat in J BLOCK may 2007 they was promised to give possession up to december 2009, but this date alreadey passed.
    I am also related from construction field we should be think about the expedite the job together with builder.
    I am thinking one our repersentative to be appointe there and he will monitor the job daily basis and submit to report to us weekly.
    we can give the evidence what is ongoing on site.
    If this sugesstion is well so pass the comment
    Zahid
    +919868075609

    ReplyDelete
  9. i also booked a flat in aura abode but received same response. We have tried to build a group of Aura abode allotees to fight against these cheaters . Would request all Aura abode allotees to give a call at 9871093258 0r write mail to supportsunil@ gmail.com. Right now we are 18 members and are thinking of going to civil/consumer court.Kindly cooperate to get our payments back as unity is strength.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Projects in Raj Nagar Extension

    Indigo Tower SG Impressions 58 phases -2 Raj Nagar Extension Ghaziabad, offers budget homes with facilities that fulfill the aspirations and demands of today's home seekers.
    The project Ivory Tower coming up at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad on NH-58.The said project is in the same location as of Impressions compelled the group to launch another project In the form of tower, under phase 2 in the same locality of Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad.

    Keywords-> Flat in Ghaziabad, Project in Ghaziabad, Raj Nagar Ghaziabad, SG Impressions 58, SG Impressions Raj Nagar Extension

    http://sgimpressions58.com/lp/ivory.html
    http://sgimpressions58.com/lp/indigo.html

    SG ESTATES LTD
    105-106, Deepshikha Tower, Rajendera Place, New Delhi-110008
    Telephone: 011-42323230 (Hunting Lines)
    Fax: 011-42323244
    Email: -info@sgestates.in
    Call@ 9999008503
    http://sgimpressions58.com
    http://www.sgestates.in/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Golden Apple Raj Nagar
    Manju J Homes has Come up With an Excellent Features and Location, Grand Project With the Name Golden Apple Raj Nagar Which offers Affordable Homes in New Delhi/NCR Ghaziabad.

    Keyword-

    Golden Apple Raj Nagar

    Contact-

    NH-58, Near IMR Institute
    Meerut Road Raj Nagar Extension Ghaziabad

    Phone no.- +91-9650600508, 9212687350

    http://goldenappleshomes.com/golden-apple-raj-nagar.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Iridia Noida | Horizon Eternia | Horizon Concept Pvt. Ltd

    Horizon Concept Pvt. Ltd. - Presenting - A living Concept that is Above the Ordinary. Inspired by the Grandeur of the 325 Acre Majestic Forest. Iridia Noida, Horizon Eternia.

    The group is organised into Different operating companies, which are structure around the line of the business policies of the group, individuals in the company are well experienced & specialised in their respective domains. Each member strives to the final extent to ensure total Customer Satisfaction (TCS).

    Keywords

    Horizon Concept, Iridia Noida, Horizon Eternia

    HEAD OFFICE
    Horizon Concept Private Limited
    B 131, Sector - 2
    Noida (U.P), 201301.
    Tel: +91 1204166161
    Mob: +91-9958110765
    Email: info@horizon-concept.com
    http://horizon-concept.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think, this information is having large amount of delhi real estate information that you want in these days.
    Flats for Sale in Vasundhara Enclave New Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think,this is really very well and informative content given about Ranchi Property market where you can get in touch through city life for daily needs.
    Flats in Rani Bagan

    ReplyDelete